Sunday, February 9, 2014

Exploring the color of food in my kitchen


Colors in my kitchen 
So I walked in my kitchen and wrote down basically all the food I currently have. Check out the list below.


Green:
Pears, kale salad, Brussel sprout, grapes, chives, collard greens, avocados

White:
Milk, eggs, salt, garlic, flower, sugar, coconut milk, mayo, tarter sauce

Yellow:
Pineapple, curry spice, turmeric, mustard

BROWN:
Rice, bread, pasta, pinto beans, cheerios, cashews nuts, peanut bars

Red:
Kidney beans, grape juice, strawberries, ribs, lamb, chicken

Purple:
Gourmet potatoes, onions

Orange:
Carrots,

Black:
Chocolate

I believe that ones diet should consist of a vareity of colors and moderation. I firmly believe in the eat clean lifestyle, basically eat wholefood, stay way/limit refined and process anything, drink plenty of room temperature water and incorporate excercise into your daily life. I am not perfect but I strive on a daily basis to implement it.

No comments:

Post a Comment